728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Shah Rukh Is All Praises For ‘Raees’ Co-Stars Mahira Khan & Nawazuddin


Said Shah Rukh, “I will start shooting for Raees in March probably. I think the cast is really wonderful. My co-stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Mahira Khan are very accomplished actors and now I would have to excel and perform like them.”

Talking about Mahira, the actor was all praises for her, as he said, “Rahul (Dholakia) liked her. She suited the film a lot. I have seen a little bit part of her television stuff. I have met her and she is marvelous actor.”

Raees is being co-produced by Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Shah Rukh Is All Praises For ‘Raees’ Co-Stars Mahira Khan & Nawazuddin Description: Shah Rukh Is All Praises For ‘Raees’ Co-Stars Mahira Khan & Nawazuddin Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top